PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Video Poker Machine????

jack7777
05-20-2015, 03:49 PM
First, I know from an odds perspective and ease of playing correct strategy JOB is the best. The JOB machines also pay the best odds. Boring.....

I like three game DDB. There is a larger variety of big hits. Compare to JOB to DDB. Royal-Same Straight Flush same Four of a kind. JOB-250 DDB-2000 Four As with 2,3,4 800 without Kicker. Four of a kind, 2,3,4 with A 800. Without A 400.

I sit down, the only time I am leaving JOB is Royal or two 250 hits close to each other.

DDB has has both of those, plus all the extras. I hit the extras a lot. JOB--Maybe I have not played it enough, but it seems 250 hits just don't happen enough. I have to add, I haven't played JOB three game very much.

So, my favorite is DDB.

RoyalFlush
05-20-2015, 09:04 PM
I like JOB but you're the one who keeps getting royal flushes so maybe I should start playing DDB.

jack7777
05-21-2015, 02:46 AM
I like JOB but you're the one who keeps getting royal flushes so maybe I should start playing DDB.

LOL!! I tried some JOB multi and it was fun. For some reason, when I play multi, I always play DDB. It is lower odds by a lot playing multi. The pay for two pair in JOB give you a lot of extra plays.

RoyalFlush
05-22-2015, 08:15 PM
I guess now you can get them in all the suits. I wish I could remember what suit is was for me when I got one on the trainer.