Video Poker Strategy Trainer
|Hand||1 coin||2 coins||3 coins||4 coins||5 coins|
Registered member can ask our forum members for help on strategy for particular hands.
Start playing by clicking Deal button.
Click some cards to hold them, then press Draw.
Registered member can ask our forum members for help on strategy. Once you've got some cards deal, click ? button again to open forum post form.
Instructions on Using our Video Poker Strategy Trainer
Video Poker is one of the few games at a casino where strategy plays a big role. You can use our trainer to learn the best play for every hand increasing the chance you will have a positive result.
- To get started, first select the Game that you would like to play. The Video Poker Trainer defaults to Jacks or Better with the 9/6 payout table. This means that this game pays 9 credits (per coin) to a Full House and 6 credits to a Flush. These are the optimum payouts for Jacks or Better and what you can find when you play online. The Video Poker Trainer always assumes you are playing the max credits, so it is automatically set for 5 coins. When you play for real money, be sure to always play the maximum credits to increase your winning rate!
- Next, select the Payout setting that you would like to practice. Change the Payout table to match that of the game you most often play. Changing the Payout table could change how you play a particular hand!
- The Difficulty setting defaults to Random Mode which is like a pure shuffling of the deck. If you would like to be challenged with more difficult decisions, change the Difficulty to Hard mode and really test your knowledge!
- Now you can press the Deal button and play the game like any video poker machine you’ve played in the past. Click the Hold button to keep that card, and then click the Draw button to discard your unwanted cards and draw new ones.
- Keep track of your Score – for every correct play, get 1 Point. For every incorrect play, subtract 1 Point. We care less about the Credits and more about playing perfect Video Poker strategy. Pay close attention to the Ans numbers at the bottom of the screen. This keeps track of your Correct and Incorrect Answers. Strive to achieve a 100% accuracy rate on Hard mode during each of your training sessions!
While you’re making decisions, we will automatically tell you if you made an incorrect play. Then all you have to do is practice, practice, practice! A good session is to aim for 100 hands, then compare your overall right/wrong count. Over time, you want this to be 100% or close to it. Once it is, you’re ready for real money play!
If you have any questions or run into any errors, send us an email via our VPT Contact Form. We will get back to you as soon as we can!
Games Supported by the Video Poker Strategy Trainer
Jacks or Better
Jacks or Better Expected Return: 99.54%
Jacks or Better Pay Table
|Four of a Kind||25||0.059064|
|Three of a Kind||3||0.223346|
|Jacks or Better||1||0.214585|
Aces and Eights
Bonus Poker Deluxe
Double Bonus Poker
Double Double Bonus Poker
All American Poker
Double Jackpot Poker
Here’s another video poker training tool at VideoPokerTrainer.org
Find more casino training tools at CasinoTrainer.org
Try your luck at the Palace of Chance! Get a $100 free chip with the Palace of Chance no deposit bonus code at https://nodepositpromocodes.com/palace-of-chance-no-deposit-bonus-codes/. Find all the best no deposit promo codes at NoDepositPromoCodes.com.
Play Video Poker OnlineEarn free money bonuses to make some cash off your skills!
We love bet365 Casino for video poker! Here’s why:
8+ variations of video poker offered.
100% up to $200 deposit bonus, which can be redeemed and cleared playing video poker.
Offers a full mobile friendly casino, so you can play on the go.
Live dealer tables offer a new thrill.
Easily fund your account with credit cards.
And that’s not all…
Video Poker at bet365 Casino
Bet365 Casino is your one stop shop for all things gambling. They run a slick software which works well on PC or Mac. They also offer a mobile friendly site for this on Apple, Android, or Windows devices. You can play for fun or real money across all platforms and devices.
Before we get into video poker, let’s highlight other games Bet365 offers. Basically, anything from 100+ slot machines, including progressive jackpots (always bet max!). If slots aren’t really your thing, you can play 7 variations of blackjack, or hit the roulette table. You can also move to other table games such as pai gow, craps, or baccarat.
Now onto video poker. You won’t find a casino that offers a better version of the popular Jacks or Better variation. With a 9/6 paytable, the expected returns are 99.54% meaning the house edge is only 0.46%! Then add in the bonus offer (more on this soon) and you can be a huge winner. They also offer other variations such as Aces and Faces, Deuces Wild, and Bonus Poker. There are 8 different video poker games you can choose from, some with multi-hands or other jackpot bonuses.
Now onto what you want to hear about – free money! Up to $200 in deposit bonuses could be yours at Bet365 Casino. Fast video poker players can clear this bonus in no time.
Play Video Poker at bet365 Casino!
bet365 is literally giving away $200 for you to play video poker. Join now!